Monday, March 2, 2009

Worst News of My life

Salutations,
I just got the worst news of my life. Someone I was very close to died at 12.35 this afternoon. She was such a good person and took care of my mom when she was my age. She had problems though. She had shingles which caused her pain and her husband died this past September. I think she felt there was no point in living anymore. The one thing that I regret though is that the last time I talked to her I was in a rush. Forgot to say "I love you" Maybe if I had said those 3 simple words she would know someone loves her and still be alive today. I guess what I am trying to say is never ever forget to say "I love you"
Anj

2 comments:

  1. Oh, btw, if you click on my name... Then you'll see my profile and all the blogs I've made... Cya around! =)

    ReplyDelete